Vulnerability management (VM) is an essential cybersecurity control to discover, profile, and assess vulnerability risk so security teams can act quickly to close attack vectors. Over the years the lines have blurred a little regarding which cybersecurity practices fall under the VM classification.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn the basics of VM and how to cut through the industry noise, getting clarity on what matters for your organization. Fortra Vice President of Product Management Mieng Lim and Tripwire Senior Manager of Security Research and Development Tyler Reguly discuss the core processes that make up a successful VM program as well as strategies for integrating VM into the bigger picture of cybersecurity at your organization.
About Digital Defense
- Asset discovery and tracking
- OS and web application risk assessment
- Targeted malware threat assessment
- Machine learning features that leverage threat intelligence
- Agentless & agent-based scanning
- Penetration testing for networks, mobile applications, and web applications
- Compliance management. One of the world’s longest tenured PCI-Approved Scanning Vendors
The Frontline.Cloud platform virtually eliminates false-positives associated with legacy vulnerability management solutions, while also automating the tracking of dynamic and transient assets and prioritizing results based on business criticality.