The Frontline 6.5.7 release is now live. In this release, there are multiple enhancements to the PCI Self Service UI and an overall Visual UI Enhancement.
PCI Self Service Enhancements
- New Roles – Designated PCI User and Admin roles have been added for the PCI Scan Administration and Management section.
- Dispute Digest – An option to designate a specific user preference is available so users have ability to opt-in to receive the email digest of recent disputed vulnerability notifications.
- Retained Notes for Resubmission – Previously submitted notes can now be displayed, sorted, and selected for quicker dispute resubmission.
- Dispute Age – On the Dispute Management page, the age of the dispute is now displayed.
- Visual Indicator of Scan Type – Vulnerability Management (VM) and Web Application Scanning (WAS) are now displayed in the list of scans for a Scan Group.
You can view release notes here.
About the Author
Mieng Lim, Vice President, Product Management has served as a security expert for Digital Defense, Inc. since 2001. Mieng takes a consultative approach to security having held prior roles in Operations, Quality Assurance and Sales Engineering. Mieng seamlessly blends technical expertise with real world scenarios to provide an entertaining and educational cyber security perspective. Mieng serves a mentor and STEM advocate encouraging young women to pursue careers in security and technology and volunteers with BSides San Antonio as a staff member. Mieng holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with Minor in Sociology from Trinity University.