Often times, customers have established relationships with a value-added reseller or service provider. Digital Defense is happy to provide the power of Frontline to end customers through channel partners.
As an award-winning provider of vulnerability management solutions protecting billions in assets for small businesses to Fortune 500 companies across 65 countries, channel partners are becoming a growing part of our business every day.
If you need industry-leading vulnerability management as a part of your service portfolio, Digital Defense is ready to extend world-class partner benefits including:
Security Knowledge Support
- As the industry’s original vulnerability management as a service (VMaaS™) provider, Digital Defense has been at the forefront of vulnerability management (VM) technology for over a decade. Our solution and service superiority provides a clear differentiation from your competition.
- Effective sales training – including learning how to spot opportunities, performing demonstrations, developing solutions and packaging services – builds confidence and knowledge for account managers and technical sales engineers
- Partner portal with extensive educational material on solutions and the vulnerability management process
Go to Market Support
- Cloud-based solution architecture means no data center infrastructure to manage and no licensing and/or hardware to maintain or update
- Flexible solution delivery – giving you full control over service arrangements that match customer needs with your business plan
- Assigned account manager and technical sales engineers backed by teams of security analysts, researchers and developers to support you and your customer’s needs
Sales and Marketing Support
- Attractive margins based on achieving new business and renewal targets
- Strong white label program including an industry leading multi-tenant portal, reporting, new prospect demonstrations and more – all appearing as your business assets, yet backed by solution delivery and support by experienced Digital Defense staff
- Streamlined new client onboarding has new clients up and running in less than seven days – as opposed to the weeks or even months required by other tools and providers
- Quarterly joint marketing campaigns supported by fresh email newsletter, blog, and promotional content