Outsmarting RaaS: Strategies to Implement Before, During, and After a Ransomware Attack
As-a-Service models continue to change the ransomware landscape. Prominent threat groups operate as enterprises and blend outsourced cybercrime services with sophisticated in-house expertise, while less advanced actors take advantage of a wide range of commodity malware tools and services. This quickly evolving and chaotic environment can make it difficult for security teams to stay ahead of ransomware threats and minimize risk to the business.
This webinar included ransomware experts from Digital Defense, PhishLabs, and Avertium and they discuss the evolving face of ransomware, current attack methods, and measures to maintain the integrity of your data. Learn how security teams can proactively protect against ransomware threats and mobilize quickly in the face of an attack with the latest Threat Intelligence, Vulnerability Management, and Incident Response strategies.
Included in this webinar:
- What is happening across the ransomware landscape now
- Steps you can take now to reduce ransomware risk
- Strategies to implement before, during, and after a ransomware attack
- How Digital Defense, PhishLabs, and Avertium can help security teams stay ahead of ransomware
About Digital Defense
- Asset discovery and tracking
- OS and web application risk assessment
- Targeted malware threat assessment
- Machine learning features that leverage threat intelligence
- Agentless & agent-based scanning
- Penetration testing for networks, mobile applications, and web applications
- Compliance management. One of the world’s longest tenured PCI-Approved Scanning Vendors
The Frontline.Cloud platform virtually eliminates false-positives associated with legacy vulnerability management solutions, while also automating the tracking of dynamic and transient assets and prioritizing results based on business criticality.