Many businesses are challenged to cost-effectively achieve strong vulnerability management and compliance at the same time.
Frontline Payment Card Industry-Professional (Frontline PCI-Pro) service guides businesses through the PCI Data Security Standards (DSS) requirements knothole with security expertise and personalized recommendations to achieve compliance.
Digital Defense was the first vendor to provide PCI compliance as a managed service, and remains one of the world’s longest tenured Approved Scanning Vendors (PCI ASV). As an ASV for 12 years running, we have more PCI compliance guidance experience than 90% of the industry’s ASVs.
Unlike other vendors who promote a “fail until you pass” mindset to compliance, Digital Defense makes Frontline PCI-Pro available as a stepping stone approach where compliance resides at the top of a three-tiered pyramid including comprehensive vulnerability assessment and remediation management.
Tier 1 focuses on the foundation of comprehensive vulnerability assessments including:
- External and Internal Vulnerability Scanning
- Robust Technical and Executive Reporting
- Vulnerability Workflow Management
- Trend and Activity Reporting
Tier 2 adds remediation management – addressing identified vulnerabilities in a systematic, efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Access to a PCI certified Personal Security Analyst
- Remediation Prioritization and Assignment
- Custom Management Reporting
- Enterprise-wide Assessment of Vulnerability Remediation Progress
The top tier, Tier 3, focuses on leveraging results from Tier 1 and 2 to produce the reports necessary to achieve successful compliance with applicable PCI DSS requirements.
Frontline PCI-Pro allows organizations to:
- Leverage Digital Defense’s technical expertise and world-class customer service and support
- Focus on core business functions
- Save time, money, and effort by reducing the administrative burden and tedium of performing vulnerability scans with complicated tools or unmanaged open source solutions
- Demonstrate commitment to information security with comprehensive network security posture reporting
- Detect security vulnerabilities and respond quickly with actions based on pre-defined security policies
- Achieve PCI DSS compliance