With penetration testing becoming an increasingly universal part of security strategies and compliance requirements, knowledge sharing and analysis grows more critical when defining best practices. As part of our ongoing commitment to improving cyber resilience through proactive security assessments, Fortra's Core Security conducts an annual survey of cybersecurity professionals on the usage and perception of pen testing. The data collected provides visibility into the full spectrum of pen testing’s role, helping to determine how these services, tools, and skills must evolve.
In this webinar, cybersecurity experts unveil the 2023 survey results, analyzing and offer insight on different pen testing trends and challenges, including:
- Top security concerns like ransomware, phishing, and misconfigurations
- The evolving role of pen testing in compliance initiatives
- Balancing internal teams and external services
- Vital pen testing tool features like reporting and threat libraries
- The growing importance of integrations
About Digital Defense
- Asset discovery and tracking
- OS and web application risk assessment
- Targeted malware threat assessment
- Machine learning features that leverage threat intelligence
- Agentless & agent-based scanning
- Penetration testing for networks, mobile applications, and web applications
- Compliance management. One of the world’s longest tenured PCI-Approved Scanning Vendors
The Frontline.Cloud platform virtually eliminates false-positives associated with legacy vulnerability management solutions, while also automating the tracking of dynamic and transient assets and prioritizing results based on business criticality.