IT environments have grown increasingly sophisticated, giving individuals and businesses capabilities they never could have dreamed of 20 years ago. However, the only thing growing faster than technology are the threats to it.
While there is no foolproof way to stop every cyber-attack, a strategic combination of security resources can make your cyber defenses formidable. When used together, vulnerability management and pen testing complement and strengthen one another, working to identify security weaknesses before a breach occurs.
In this on-demand webinar, cybersecurity experts Bob Erdman and Mark Bell will discuss the benefits of using both vulnerability management and pen testing as essential tools for a proactive approach to cybersecurity. While they stand as strong solutions on their own, you’ll learn about the potent impact of having both of these tools in your arsenal.
About Digital Defense
Our Frontline.Cloud SaaS platform supports Frontline Vulnerability Manager™, Frontline Web Application Scanning™, and Frontline Active Threat Sweep™ that together provide:
- Asset discovery and tracking
- OS and web application risk assessment
- Targeted malware threat assessment
- Machine learning features that leverage threat intelligence
- Agentless & agent-based scanning
- Penetration testing for networks, mobile applications, and web applications
- Compliance management. One of the world’s longest tenured PCI-Approved Scanning Vendors
The Frontline.Cloud platform virtually eliminates false-positives associated with legacy vulnerability management solutions, while also automating the tracking of dynamic and transient assets and prioritizing results based on business criticality.