How Do You Help Your IT Team Stay Ahead of Threats?
In the midst of the Great Resignation, having robust and complete cybersecurity measures in place isn’t always possible due to limited internal IT resources. With 70% of IT teams currently having open positions, how can you help your team work smarter and avoid burnout while keeping your company secure? Implement an offensive security program.
Time to Hire
Lack of Time
Lack of Personnel
Streamlining Your IT Infrastructure Security With a Less is More Approach
One way you can help your team to take a proactive, offensive approach to cybersecurity is by streamlining the process and making management easier. You know you need vulnerability management, penetration testing, adversary simulations, and more. As you’re assessing solutions and strategies to provide the coverage needed in those areas, one of the best tactics you can implement to maximize your team’s benefit is to consolidate vendors. Having one vendor:
- Reduces overhead and management
- Ensures alignment of strategy and accountability
- Increases the likelihood of systems interoperability
- Reduces console fatigue
- Reduces costs
The Best IT Defense is a Good Cybersecurity Offense
Reacting to threats when they’re discovered is important, but what are you doing to reduce the attack surface before security weaknesses can be exploited?
One way you can stay ahead of bad actors is by implementing offensive security solutions that identify and prioritize risk, provide actionable insights, and create an accelerated pathway to remediation. This might include tactics like:
- Vulnerability scanning and management
- Penetration testing
- Red Teaming
- Phishing and social engineering testing and training for employees
With an offensive cybersecurity solution in place, you’re helping your company and limited team save time, money, and resources:
- IBM reports the average cost of a data breach is $4.35 million
- The average downtime for organizations after a ransomware attack is 21 days*
- Recovering from an attack costs up to $8,5000/hour in productivity loss*
- On average, only 65% of data is recovered after a ransomware attack*
- Staying ahead of attacks allows your team to accomplish more and best utilize resources vs. using resources to remediate attacks
Introducing Offensive Security Bundles
A good defense starts with a smart offense. With any of the bundle packages from Fortra’ Digital Defense and Core Security brands, you’re taking a proactive approach to cybersecurity management and saving your team from headaches, frustrations, and risk. These bundles help your team work more efficiently by providing more complete protection with improved integration and interoperability. Strengthen your security posture by streamlining your process with vendor consolidation of offensive solutions that will help you get ahead of attackers.