Digital Defense’s Frontline ATS puts the power of on demand agentless threat detection at your fingertips. Leverage the power of an innovative easy to deploy network threat detection technology that will identify gaps in your endpoint protection defenses. Pinpoint assets with out-of-date or disabled endpoint protection to quickly flag at risk devices. Analyze assets for malware infection and indications of compromise without the need for local agents.
You already have an antivirus solutions deployed, but antivirus alone is not enough. Arrange scheduled or on demand threat scans of all network endpoints for
indications of compromise and threat activity that may have eluded your perimeter and endpoint defenses. Enumerate running processes and persistent auto-run code
to verify trusted publisher signatures, compare information to cloud antivirus and compromise feeds. Know with certainty which hosts have been compromised and
identify breaks in static protection software deployments.
Quickly and reliably scan internal assets for active threat activity and indications of compromise.
Identify “shields down” conditions and out-of-date signatures on protection software.
Widespread coverage of Windows OS’s.
Avoid the hassle of agent-based maintenance and updates.
Agent technology is only effective on the assets the agent is installed on. What about the rest of your assets? Are they being examined for signs of compromise? Digital Defense’s Frontline Active Threat Sweep technology is built on our agentless network scanning platform to audit Windows domain-connected hosts for indications of compromise and threat activity through their native WMI, SMB, and CIFS administrative protocols. Have greater visibility into all your assets; headache and maintenance free. Threat sweeping that just works.
You’ve invested significant dollars and resources for your antivirus solution, don’t throw it all away. Add another layer to your defense in-depth strategy that complements the existing security ecosystem by adding coverage for the blind spots created by incomplete deployments, failed signature updates, and shadow IT infrastructure. Enhance your existing ecosystems with the additional capabilities without the headache of ripping and replacing your current platform.
• Internal scanning provides comprehensive view of the network
• Identify most modern antivirus products
• Check persistent and running code on Windows machines against known malware signatures
• Spot outliers and anomalies on network shares for lateral movement
• On demand SaaS platform allows threat sweeping of entire network
• Lightweight scanning footprint minimizes network impact
• Agentless technology for less maintenance overhead
• Customizable role-based user access control
• Flexible deployment: service enabling device available as physical hardware, virtual or cloud appliance
• On demand reporting
• Built-in trending and analysis
• Advanced filtering and data segmentation capabilities
• PDF and CSV based reporting formats
• Unparalleled security expertise
• 24/7 live US based customer support
• Industry standard JSON data export formats and REST API