Proactive Cybersecurity: The One Place Where “You’re Being Offensive” is a Compliment
Cyber attackers are often portrayed as evil masterminds, but the truth is, most attackers are looking for the simplest wins. So what’s the best way to reduce your risk against threat actors? In addition to having reactive solutions and processes in place, organizations should also take a proactive approach, placing as many obstacles in an attacker’s way to make it too labor intensive to bother pursuing.
In this session, you’ll find out how to be offensive—in a good way! Learn how to incorporate proactive strategies and solutions into your cybersecurity program, enabling your organization to better anticipate attacks and push back against threats
Included in this webinar:
- Reducing your risk against threat actors
- Take a proactive approach to cybersecurity
About Digital Defense
- Asset discovery and tracking
- OS and web application risk assessment
- Targeted malware threat assessment
- Machine learning features that leverage threat intelligence
- Agentless & agent-based scanning
- Penetration testing for networks, mobile applications, and web applications
- Compliance management. One of the world’s longest tenured PCI-Approved Scanning Vendors
The Frontline.Cloud platform virtually eliminates false-positives associated with legacy vulnerability management solutions, while also automating the tracking of dynamic and transient assets and prioritizing results based on business criticality.