Outsmarting RaaS: Implementation Strategies To Help Your Clients Before, During, and After a Ransomware Attack
As-a-Service models continue to change the ransomware landscape. Prominent threat groups operate as enterprises, providing outsourced cybercrime services and expertise, while less advanced actors take advantage of these commoditized malware tools and services. The result is a quickly evolving and chaotic environment that can make it difficult for managed service providers like you to stay ahead of ransomware threats and minimize risk to your clients.
Join us for an informative discussion as our ransomware experts take a look at the evolving face of ransomware and measures you can use to help clients maintain their data integrity, including Threat Intelligence, Vulnerability Management, and ransomware simulation.
Attend the webinar to learn:
- What is happening across the ransomware landscape now
- Steps you can take now to reduce ransomware risk for your clients
- Strategies to implement before, during, and after a ransomware attack
About Digital Defense
- Asset discovery and tracking
- OS and web application risk assessment
- Targeted malware threat assessment
- Machine learning features that leverage threat intelligence
- Agentless & agent-based scanning
- Penetration testing for networks, mobile applications, and web applications
- Compliance management. One of the world’s longest tenured PCI-Approved Scanning Vendors
The Frontline.Cloud platform virtually eliminates false-positives associated with legacy vulnerability management solutions, while also automating the tracking of dynamic and transient assets and prioritizing results based on business criticality.