Communicating about cybersecurity can be challenging. Not everyone has the same level of technological expertise and some concepts can be difficult to explain. When you need to update key stakeholders or clients about their organization’s security posture, the conversations must be as productive as possible.
Fortunately there are ways to simplify crucial security conversations so your audience can easily understand where their highest risks lie and what proactive measures need to be taken. In this brief video, we'll share 3 tips and show you how Frontline Vulnerability Manager's clear metrics and intuitive reporting pave the way for efficient, productive information sharing.
About Digital Defense
- Asset discovery and tracking
- OS and web application risk assessment
- Targeted malware threat assessment
- Machine learning features that leverage threat intelligence
- Agentless & agent-based scanning
- Penetration testing for networks, mobile applications, and web applications
- Compliance management. One of the world’s longest tenured PCI-Approved Scanning Vendors
The Frontline.Cloud platform virtually eliminates false-positives associated with legacy vulnerability management solutions, while also automating the tracking of dynamic and transient assets and prioritizing results based on business criticality.