Strengthen Cybersecurity by Integrating Frontline with Core Impact and Cobalt Strike
Frontline Vulnerability Management has demonstrated for many years how a proactive security strategy serves as the first line of defense, detecting security vulnerabilities before an attacker can. Now under the umbrella of Fortra, Frontline has the advantage of integrating with other proactive cybersecurity solutions like Core Impact and Cobalt Strike, combining the unique strengths to work together to help assess an organization’s security stance and close security gaps.
Join experts from Digital Defense as they provide a broad overview of the Core Impact pen testing solution and the Cobalt Strike adversary simulation solution – two powerful tools that integrate seamlessly with Frontline.
Highlighted in this webinar:
- Get key capabilities within security solution integration
- See successful use cases
- How these solutions help strengthen offensive security strategies
- The ideal audiences and the vetting process for Core Impact and Cobalt Strike
About Digital Defense
- Asset discovery and tracking
- OS and web application risk assessment
- Targeted malware threat assessment
- Machine learning features that leverage threat intelligence
- Agentless & agent-based scanning
- Penetration testing for networks, mobile applications, and web applications
- Compliance management. One of the world’s longest tenured PCI-Approved Scanning Vendors
The Frontline.Cloud platform virtually eliminates false-positives associated with legacy vulnerability management solutions, while also automating the tracking of dynamic and transient assets and prioritizing results based on business criticality.