If 2020 seemed like an anomaly, 2021 proved to us that it’s time to get comfortable with the transformed reality. Remote work, intended as a temporary response to COVID-19, is now an increasingly standardized way to operate. With face-to-face operations no longer the norm, numerous organizations have shifted to a technology-driven strategy.
We’ve seen an increase in initiatives like self-service or online purchases, as well as an upturn in remote events, with many new or established conferences choosing to go virtual. Businesses are also investing in technology more than ever, growing their IT infrastructure with new software and IoT devices. However, as can be expected, new or enhanced cybersecurity threats went hand and hand with this unexpected digital renaissance.
In this on-demand webinar, join Fortra thought leaders as they discuss the key cybersecurity trends and challenges they saw in 2021 and speculate on what’s to come in 2022, offering advice on how to prepare for what’s ahead.
See our growing Trends and Predictions Blog Series:
About Digital Defense
- Asset discovery and tracking
- OS and web application risk assessment
- Targeted malware threat assessment
- Machine learning features that leverage threat intelligence
- Agentless & agent-based scanning
- Penetration testing for networks, mobile applications, and web applications
- Compliance management. One of the world’s longest tenured PCI-Approved Scanning Vendors
The Frontline.Cloud platform virtually eliminates false-positives associated with legacy vulnerability management solutions, while also automating the tracking of dynamic and transient assets and prioritizing results based on business criticality.