The number of reported vulnerabilities has risen steadily over the last 4 years, to nearly 17,500 in 2020. Most IT security teams struggle to keep pace, pecking away at a seemingly endless list of remediation tasks while making little security posture improvement.
But there is a better way.
By employing a risk-based vulnerability management solution, your team can move from outnumbered and exhausted to effective and empowered.
This strategic approach provides much more than just a vulnerability scan, offering vital context and analysis to inform prioritization. Your team will be able to cut through the noise of competing priorities and address the weaknesses that pose the greatest threat.
Learn more in this video: 3 Reasons You Need Risk-based Vulnerability Management
About Digital Defense
- Asset discovery and tracking
- OS and web application risk assessment
- Targeted malware threat assessment
- Machine learning features that leverage threat intelligence
- Agentless & agent-based scanning
- Penetration testing for networks, mobile applications, and web applications
- Compliance management. One of the world’s longest tenured PCI-Approved Scanning Vendors
The Frontline.Cloud platform virtually eliminates false-positives associated with legacy vulnerability management solutions, while also automating the tracking of dynamic and transient assets and prioritizing results based on business criticality.