An entertaining security awareness training designed to optimize employee retention of serious security intelligence and best practices.
As security training can be dry and boring, Digital Defense got creative and developed SecurED in collaboration with
But don’t take our word for it. Here is what the Ponemon Institute found:
- SecurED outperforms alternative training approaches by 300%
- Students say SecurED makes security more relevant to their jobs
- Students scored an average of 80% across all training modules
- 88% of students rated SecurED enjoyable and worthwhile
SecurED® Gets High Marks
Security training has long been criticized for being boring, unengaging and lacking the ability to measure success. However, an independent analysis conducted by the Ponemon Institute shows that SecurED is proven relevant, enjoyable and gets the results essential for long term gains.
Topics covered include:
- Acceptable Use of Computer Systems
- Installing Software from Unknown Sources
- Mobile Device Security
- Onsite Social Engineering
- Password Development and Security
- Physical Security
- Preventing Virus and Malware Outbreaks
- Remote Social Engineering
- Safe Web Browsing
- Securing Protected Data
- Social Media Dangers
- Using Cloud Services Safely
- Compliant & Secure: HIPAA
- Compliant & Secure: PCI
- Defending Against Cyber Fraud
- Defining the Security Landscape
- Executive Cyber Defense
- Secure Practices for the Internet of Things
New Courses Available
SecurED®, the industry recognized security awareness training program is getting even better with the Expanded Series. The new training courses take a fresh approach to security awareness training with a proven methodology.
Learn more about new SecurED packages and bundles.
Improve Your Teams’ Security IQ
Just as you take precautions to protect networks from attack, it is essential that you also effectively educate your workforce on how to defend against an attack.
Learn more about new SecurED Security Spotlights.
“Within two weeks of having introduced SecurED, the Information Security office began receiving a multi hundred percent increase in requests for spam, phishing, and suspect web site reviews meaning that our employees had taken to heart the elements they learned in the training.”
– Jay Sitkin, Manager of Security Operations at Unisys