Digital Defense’s Frontline Pen Test is identical to the Frontline Pen Test Project professional service, with one exception. Many customers prefer to approach penetration testing as an ongoing defensive posture check, not a single point in time event. To that end, Digital Defense has conveniently packaged a sequence of periodic (and scheduled) pen tests into an annual automated penetration testing subscription.
Understanding and addressing network and host vulnerabilities is, of course, an essential element to strong information security. But, that alone is still insufficient. Network penetration testing goes beyond the actual discovery of vulnerabilities, and into the work of actively exploiting vulnerabilities with real-world attack techniques – to see if your IT assets, data, humans, and/or physical security can be compromised.
Regardless of the strength and sophistication of your defense-in-depth strategy, a clever enough human mind with strong motivation and determination can, and will, find a way in.
This is where the world of ethical hacking can be brought to bear on your behalf.
Through Frontline Pen Test, Digital Defense can impose a skilled and experienced team of testers against your network defenses to:
- Determine the viability of select attack vectors
- Identify high risk vulnerabilities hidden amongst a well sequenced attack against a set of lower-risk vulnerabilities
- Identify vulnerabilities that are difficult or impossible to detect with vulnerability scanning
- Assess the business impact of successful attacks
- Test the ability of your security team to detect and respond to attacks
- Provide quantifiable support for increased investments in security personnel and technology
- Improve compliance posture, e.g., PCI DSS – which requires both annual and ongoing penetration testing
Reduce Your Risk Get a Quote Today
Fill out the form or call today! 888.273.1412